Tuesday 1 October 2013

An afternoon with my nephew

Today my nephew came over for a visit, my sister and her hubby went to a funeral. Since my boys are pretty much grown I don't have a lot of toys laying around for him to play with. So instead of putting him in front of the television we went out for a walk. First we went to the school where I work as a lunch program supervisor. All the kids flocked over to him and oohed and awed at how cute he is, Of course he is, after all I am his auntie ;) He shied away at all the attention and buried his head into my shoulders. We or should I say I decided it was time to walk home, it was pretty cold out and I was not dressed for the weather at all. We walked and talked and picked up sticks and admired the leaves that had fallen from the trees. God I miss this stage of curiosity and awe. I finally convinced him it was time to come inside, of course he was not having any of it. I love spending time with him and we had a great afternoon.



1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS